In this policy “we”, “our” and “us” mean, our firm and the companies affiliated with Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated. Also, “you” and “your” mean an individual who has made an application to us or visited this website.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The authorship and information contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text, images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated or their licensors. Canada copyright laws protect the contents of this website in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
- Copy, modify, reproduce, scrape, use, republish, upload, post, publish, e-mail, license, create derivative work from, transmit, distribute or redistribute in any way material from this website without our written consent.
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, distribute or redistribute, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, infringing or unlawful content.
- Copy, modify, reproduce, use, republish, upload, post, publish, e-mail, license, create derivative work from, transmit, distribute or redistribute, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights, or have permission by the owner.
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, distribute or redistribute, transmit or otherwise make available any messages that promote unlawful use or activities, disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these terms and conditions or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- Submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated or this website.
- Abuse, harass, stalk, defame, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of privacy and publicity of others.
- Download any file posted by another that you know, or should reasonably know that is not permitted to be used in such a manner.
- Impersonate another person or entity, falsify or delete any authored work, any legal notices, or any proprietary labels.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from the use and enjoyment of this website.
- Use this website or our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Interfere with or disrupt this website, services, computer servers or networks connected to this website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website.
- Use any robot, spider, site search or retrieval program, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purposes.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Provide or promote instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- Create user accounts by illegal or automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Distribute or redistribute, transfer, or sell any information, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from this website or Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated. This includes amongst other activities, using, framing, scraping, screen scraping, database scraping, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information which includes any of the pages, images, text, appraisal reports, or other content of this website without our written consent.
- Soliciting any of the individuals or companies listed on this website for purposes of selling products or services is prohibited.
- International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding the use of our website, online conduct, using acceptable content, including laws regulating the import and export of data to Canada or your country of residence.
- National users agree to comply with the local rules regarding the use of our website, online conduct, using acceptable content, including laws regulating the import and export of data across Canada or to other countries.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into our server(s) or accounts for which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, test or check the vulnerability of our systems or computer network.
- Attempting to breach our security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network of Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated. Violations of our network or our security system may result in civil or criminal charges, imprisonment or punitive damages.
Website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations, which might include cooperation with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Privacy, Notice Boards, Chat Rooms, News Groups, Forums, Website Links, E-mail, Feedback
You may be requested to voluntarily submit personal information for business purposes, and we will only use the information you submit for such purposes.
If this website offers any notice boards, chat rooms, news groups, forums, website links, or feedback, we may collect the information which you disclose.
For further clarification please see our Company Privacy Code on this website.
As of July 1st 2014, the Government has implemented Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), which regulates how we can communicate electronically with our customers.
Should you wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org and state “unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
Personal Information Submitted to This Website or Other Websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practises of other websites. If you accessed our website from a third party, or whether you accessed their website from links on our website, we are not responsible for their content, policies or procedures. We recommend you check the policy of each website you visit.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability in Using this Website
This website is provided “as is”, with all faults if any, and to the maximum extent permitted by law. Website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated, disclaims all other representations and warranties, express or implied or statutory, regarding this website, including without limitation its purpose, quality, performance, or the non-infringement of third party rights, title, or the results obtained by using this website.
Website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated, does not warrant that this website is free from errors, viruses, worms, defects, robot or spider programs, site search or retrieval programs.
Website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated, makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, that the website will not be interrupted, secure or error free, or that the products and services obtained through this website will meet your expectations or needs. Any information obtained through this website is done at your own risk and discretion, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system(s) or loss of data, that results from the use of this website.
Website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated, have no liability to you or any other user of this website or to any third party for any loss, expense, damages, incidental, special or punitive damages, including loss of profits or loss of revenue, caused directly or indirectly by the use or reliance of information on this website or obtained through the use of this website, unless it is required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system(s) or loss of data that results from the use of this website. If you are dissatisfied with any portion or content on this website, the terms and conditions, policies or procedures, you can remedy this by discontinue using this website.
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated, their directors, officers, employees, their appraisers, or business constituents, from and against any and all claims, expenses, demands, costs, losses, liabilities, and damages of any kind whatsoever, or incurred by an indemnified party, arising out of, or in connection with, or resulting from, the use of this website or this agreement.
This agreement shall be construed and governed by the Province of Ontario, Canada. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the Province of Ontario, Canada, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. The use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Website Use and Use of Our Services
Website use is restricted to real estate appraisal activities only.
Website owner, website designer and Metrowide Appraisal Services Incorporated are not liable for changes in the market that change buyer or seller conditions, and are not liable for interest rates or fees charged by third parties, nor the actions of third parties.
Metrowide Appraisal Services Inc.
345 Renfrew Drive Suite 201
Markham, Ontario L3R 9S9
Telephone: 905.479.4400 Extension 1
Metrowide Appraisal Services Inc. Copyright 2014