TERMS and CONDITIONS for APPRAISAL REQUEST ORDER
These general conditions are applicable to
(ii) the use, obtaining and reporting of any information, data, documents, text, graphics, and/or other services by our firm as we deem necessary and which is lawful.
2. Appraisal Request Order / Hiring of our firm
2.1 Eligibility to order an Appraisal Request Order
In order to place an Appraisal Request Order, you must:
( I ) be 18 years of age or older
( ii ) be a consumer – not a reseller
( iii ) be a licensed professional regulated by FSCO or be a licensed Lender, or a licensed Private Lender
( iv ) be regulated by (FSCO) Financial Services Commission of Ontario, or similar Provincial Regulator
( v ) you need an E-mail address and telephone number to place an Appraisal Request Order
2.2 How to order
Placing an order with us is easy
( i ) Submit your Appraisal Request Order through our website http://metrowideappraisal.com/order/
( ii ) Fill out the Appraisal Request Order form in its entirety
( iii ) State the Intended User by Name, or by Type, for example: “Lending Institution” or “Private Lender”
( iv ) Intended user as: “To Be Determined (TBD)” is Unacceptable
( v ) Intended user as: “To Be Arranged (TBA)” is Unacceptable
( vi ) Intended user as: “& their Lenders” is unacceptable
( vii ) Select payment options, Invoice, CAD, Direct Deposit, Money Order, Cash, or Credit Card Email Transfer
( viii ) Review your Appraisal Request Order “Click”
( ix ) Receive a confirmation by E-mail
You are bound by your Appraisal Request Order once you have submitted it. Once we have received your appraisal request order, an automated confirmation of receipt will be sent to you by E-mail. The Appraisal Request Order has now been concluded. The Appraisal Assignment has not been concluded.
A copy of the automated Appraisal Request Order confirmation will be sent to your E-mail address. We strongly suggest that you print or download this confirmation copy for future reference.
At any time, we explicitly reserve the right not to accept or to cancel your Appraisal Request Order after the automated Appraisal Request Order E-mail confirmation was sent to you at any time.
2.3 Our right to not accept your Appraisal Request Order, to cancel or decline:
We reserve the right to refuse any Appraisal Request Order for any reason whatsoever at any time
We also reserve the right to cancel any (appraisal request order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs:
- by impossibility of performance, or contract termination; * if the information for the party or parties paying for the service is incorrect, not verifiable, or NSF;
- if proof of payment for our appraisal services has not been received by our firm;
- if there was an error in the price quote;
- if the information you provided has errors in it;
- if the Buyer’s, Homeowner’s, Mortgage Broker’s, or Lender’s information is incorrect or not verifiable;
- if the subject property address being appraised is incorrect or not verifiable;
- if the Builder’s sales office is closed, or unwilling to cooperate;
- if your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- if we have reason to believe you are under 18 years of age;
- if we have reason to believe that you are a reseller;
- if we could not deliver the appraisal report to the Lender’s address or E-mail address provided by you;
- if the applicant, homeowner, home buyer, mortgage broker or their agent, the real estate sales representatives, or agents involved for the transaction or mortgage, delayed the appraisal process;
- if there is inclement weather conditions, traffic delays, internet delays, computer software disruption, computer and/or computer server network disruption, electrical power failure, or any form of delay;
- whether intentional or not, if any person caused a delay of our firm or representatives of our firm in the appraisal process we reserve the right to change the initial agreement or cancel it altogether;
- if there is a delay by any of the parties in the home inspection, a delay in the appraisal process, or a delay in completing the appraisal assignment, which resulted in changing the terms of our initial agreement;
- we also reserve the right to change the terms of the initial agreement at any time due to unforeseen circumstances that are fundamentally beyond our control.
3. Payment for our appraisal services
Payment for our appraisal services must be made by (Email Transfer, Direct Deposit, Money Order, Cash, Credit Card by Mortgage Broker, or in person by Credit Card, or in person at our office by Debit), unless we have agreed to Invoice a Lender or Mortgage Broker or their Agents which must be confirmed in writing or by E-mail.
Authored by: Metrowide Appraisal Services Inc. July 1st 2014. Copyright 2014